Thursday, August 10, 2006

It looks like the 'mass' has to come out. It's very frustrating for me.
Why?
It's not because it's gotta come out, but because I have to trust SOMEONE to TAKE it out. My beloved surgeon has offered to take it out for me... but the only problem is, he is in tampa... that is a 3 hr drive. I personally would drive for 2 days just to feel comfortable with the dr who is cutting on my breast, but gas is over $3 a gallon, and we are struggling to pay bills. If I take any time off from work, that means I will not be paid. If we go down to Tampa for a few days, we are going to have to rent a room somewhere. Any way I look at it, it is gonna cost us alot.

Unless I decide to put my trust in another Dr. with my history, I am not willing to trust ANYONE without being given a good reason.

I just dont know what to do. I am so frustrated and annoyed. I wish I could cut the stupid thing out myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home