Thursday, July 27, 2006

I am alive... The Dr dx'd me with 'acute pharyngitis'... WhatEVER.... he wouldnt give me antibiotics because he felt it was viral... I was getting better the next day so I didnt fuss too much. I went to the dentist a few days later, and they gave me antibiotics for an abcessed tooth... and guess what? I need a ROOT CANAL.... I am Soooo not happy about that... It is $1,600 before insurance, and $485 with... thank God for insurance, but that is still a HUGE deal for us. I saved my paycheck for this past week, and when I add my next one to it, I should be able to swing it. I am just so obsessive about teeth, I WONT lose one.. at any cost.
I also got a letter today about my mammo... it said they need to do further testing and examination of my left breast, which isnt a huge surprise either... I called to schedule and they wanted me there today, but I HAD to work to pay for the dang root canal, so I am going in next Wednesday for an ultrasound. I am a little nervous, but fully expected that this would be the next step. I see a removal and biopsy in my future too, but time will tell.

I will keep ya posted.

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger bestusedcarrs said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home